A spiritual revolution

Obedience to God means disobedience to the devil. Begin your own revolution today by accepting Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

No Reminder of my Former Life in Sin

2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV) 17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Here is the counterpart of that verse in the Old Testament.

Isaiah 65:17 (KJV) 17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

When God baptizes the earth in fire in the future, all things that would remind you of its former fallen state and condition will totally be removed. Thus, nothing will remain to remind any one of sin and its contaminates. I pondered on these references and as I was sitting at the office, the Lord brought the following sentrence to my mind.
 "There should be nothing remaining in my life that would remind people of my former life in sin."

No comments:

Post a Comment